Liquid Oceanic Fertilizer (Fish)
Cold processed liquid fish, crab & shrimp hydrolysate fertilizer
Unlike lower cost fish emulsion fertilizers, our product has not been exposed to heat at all. Others use heat to speed up the enzymatic digestion process and to evaporate the product to achieve higher N-P-K content. Heat improves the chemical analysis but degrades the biological activity. Because it’s cold-processed, Pacific Gro fertilizer has more diverse and plentiful microbial populations and greater biological activity. And because it’s a blend of marine fish, crab and shrimp, our Seafood for the Soil has a comprehensive range of nutrients and enzymes.
Liquid Oceanic Fertilizer Product Features
- Cold processed liquid fish, crab & shrimp hydrolysate fertilizer
- N P K : 2.0 – 1.0 – 0.30
- Liquid product, screened at 150 mesh for use in drip irrigation and foliar sprayers.
- High diversity of microbial species from the variety of fish, crab and shrimp that feed at various ocean levels
- High in plant available Calcium and many micro-nutrients
- No fish oil removed from the raw material
- pH 3.5 for long-term storage stability. Convenient way to lower pH of fertigation water, while providing nutrients and minerals for plants and soil life.
Bulk sizes/pricing also available, contact us for details!